Reception at airport, transfer to our tourist port to take our wooden boat , continue traveling the down the main Amazon River to arrive to Amazon King Lodge. Reception with refreshment drink, and accommodation in room with privet bath & showers, time to relax in one of our hummocks. Lunch. After lunch walk by a trek into the forest to learn and see medicinal plants and some variety of Wild life. Depending on the weather, we may see the Sunset before a night Jungle walk to hear the sound of the tropical rain forest animals and see various nocturnal insects and frogs. Dinner and overnight.
Breakfast,Then jungle walk to a primary rain forest to look for some kind of wild life, birds, sloth, medicinal plants, orchids. This morning also we will visit to the “Yagua” Indians to see their native clothing and own dialect demonstration of old way of typical hunting with the Blowgun”, Processed handy crafts that could be traded or bought. Return to the lodge after lunch time to relax and then boat or canoe ride for piranha fishing (as well as other species of Amazon fish).return to the Amazon King Lodge lodge. Dinner overnight.
Early canoe ride for bird watching in their natural habitat Breakfast and visit to a local village to learn more about their customs. Return lunch. Time to relax on a hummock then tour on the Amazon river to a village to see some varieties of animals like: sloth, monkeys, turtles, caimans (alligators), the famous Anaconda and red tail Mantona boa “Constrictor , (non poisonous!) . Amazon Sunset! Return dinner then nocturnal excursion in canoe to hear the sounds of the Amazon jungle. Overnight
Breakfast. This day is for you to desire what to do maybe you love to walk, canoe, fish, or just relax on a hummock. Lunch Back to Iquitos and to the end of your trip. Transfer to the hotel or airport.
Services Included on every price :
– In/Out transfers Airport / Hotel/ Airport in Iquitos
– 3 nights in private room with bath & shower
– All transfer from tourist port to Amazon King Lodge lodge to tourist port
– Visit to the Yagua Indian tribe
– All meals in the jungle
– Experienced, English spoken and knowledgeable tour guide
– Canoe or boat ride on the main Amazon River.
Services Not Included on this price:
– Any thing specifically not mentioned in the itinerary
– International and domestic airline tickets
– Domestic and international airport tax
– Entrances fees or other personal expenses.
– Drink of all kinds.
– Meals or transportation not mentioned in the itinerary
– Gratuities or tips to the local tour guides
– Hotels not mentioned in the itinerary
– Telephone calls
– Mosquitos repellent
– Comprehensive travel insurance
Departure from our office in Iquitos 9 am
Return from Amazon King Lodge 4th day 3 PM arrival to Iquitos city 5 PM