Reception at Iquitos airport, transfer Round Trip, short city tours. Transfer to the main harbor to approach our wooden boat and continue traveling on the Amazon River to arrive to the Amazon King Lodge. Reception with refreshment drink, accommodation in room with private bath & showers. Lunch .Time to relax and enjoy the typical hummock .In the afternoon a boat ride on the Amazon River to look for gray or pink fresh water dolphins. Visit to a village where you will have the chance to see live local animals, then the sunset on the Amazon River. Dinner. Night canoe, boat ride or night jungle walk. Overnight.
Early jungle walk to a primary rain forest to look for monkeys, birds, sloth, medicinal plants, orchids. Breakfast, and visit to the “Yagua” Indians to see their native clothing and own dialect demonstration of old way of typical hunting with the Blowgun”, Processed handy crafts that could be traded or bought. Return to the lodge after lunch time to relax and then boat or canoe ride for piranha fishing (as well as other species of Amazon fish).return to the lodge. Dinner overnight at the Amazon King Lodge.
Early bird watching in their natural habitat of their biological area. Breakfast and time for a jungle walk to visit one of the local villages. Return to the lodge. Lunch time to relax and return to Iquitos. Transfer at the hotel or airport.
Services Included on this price:
– In/Out transfers Airport / Hotel/ Airport
– 2 nights in private room with bath & shower
– All transfer from port to lodge to port
– Visit to the Yagua Indian tribe
– All meals in the jungle
– Experienced, English spoken and knowledgeable tour guide
– Canoe or boat ride on the Amazon River.
Services Not Included on this price:
– All items not mentioned in the itinerary
– International and domestic airline tickets
– Domestic and international airport tax
– Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
– Gratuities or tips to the local tour guides
– Any thing specifically not mentioned in the itinerary
– Comprehensive travel insurance
Departure from our office in Iquitos 9 am