Reception at Iquitos airport, transfer Round Trip, short city tours. Transfer to the main harbor to approach our wooden boat and continue traveling on the Amazon River to arrive to the lodge. Reception with refreshment drink, accommodation in rooms with private bath & showers. Time to relax and enjoy the typical hummock. In the afternoon a boat ride on the Amazon River to look for gray or pink fresh water dolphins. Visit to a village where you will have the chance to see live local animals, then the sunset on the Amazon River. Dinner. Night canoe, boat ride or night jungle walk. Overnight.
Early jungle walks for bird watching. Breakfast and excursion to visit a Yagua Indian tribes, to see their typical clothing and learn about them, see how they use the blowgun, typical dance also you will have the chance to buy or trade their handicraft. Typical lunch. Return to Iquitos. Transfer at hotel or airport.
Services Included on this price:
– In/Out transfers Airport / Hotel/ Airport
– 1 night in private room with bath & shower
– All transfer from port to lodge to port
– Visit to the Yagua Indian tribe
– All meals in the jungle
– Experienced, English spoken and knowledgeable tour guide
– Canoe or boat ride on the Amazon River.
Services Not Included on this price:
– All items not mentioned in the itinerary
– International and domestic airline tickets
– Domestic and international airport tax
– Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
– Gratuities or tips to the local tour guides
– Any thing specifically not mentioned in the itinerary
– Comprehensive travel insurance
Departure from our office in Iquitos 9 am
Return from Amazon King Lodge 2nd day 3 PM arrival to Iquitos city 5 PM